AMS are experienced engine rebuilders / modifiers for various high performance marques. We have experience with both classic and modern, road and race engines.
Our engine shop contains full parts cleaning `hot wash` facility, as well as all the latest precision instruments and specialist tools required to safely and reliably build engines.
We have access to both engine and chassis dynamometers and work with MoTec and other leading performance companies to provide optimum power / torque for your application - as well as durability from all the modified modern engines we build.
Engines we have recently rebuilt for clients include:
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera to 3.4 Ltr Race Conversion
- Porsche 911 3.8Ltr (Air Cooled) With Jenvey Throttle Bodies and MoTec Management.
- Porsche 911 2.7 RS - Rebuild for Track Day / Race Customer
- Porsche 911 3.0Ltr - Race Engine for Hill Climb / Sprint
- Porsche 911 3.6Ltr - Routine Rebuild
- Porsche 911 3.6 to 3.8Ltr Upgrade
- MCC Smart Brabus Conversion to 127 BHP
- MCC Smart Hyabusa Conversion
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24 Race Engine Upgrade, 4.3 Ltr to 4.7Ltr
- Aston Martin DB4 GT Overhaul
- Porsche 968 Race Engine Rebuild
- Porsche Boxster S 3.2 Ltr Race Engine
- Porsche 911 3.0 SCRS Rally Car Engine Rebuild
- Porsche 930 Turbo Routine Rebuild
- Porsche 911 2.2 Routine Rebuild
- Porsche 911 2.4 E Routine Rebuild
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Routine Rebuild
- Aston Martin DBS V8 Routine Rebuild
- 1966 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Race Engine
- Numerous Water Cooled Porsche M96/M97 Engines (Please see dedicated page).
Please call or email to discuss your individual requirements.